- 4 Garden Hearts® Petite Romaine Hearts
- 8 8-ounce skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp marjoram
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 ranch dressing
- 6 ozs BBQ sauce
- corn tortilla strips, deep-fried
- Marinate chicken breast in herb and olive oil mixture for four hours. Grill or pan-fry chicken until well-done, but juicy.
- Whisk together ranch dressing and BBQ sauce; toss with washed, whole-leaf Garden Hearts.
- Arrange Garden Hearts leaves, top with grilled chicken breast, and garnish with tortilla strips.
Barbecue is a quintessential, all-American flavor and it adds just the right savory twist to this delicious entrée salad.
Recipe by: Beat Giger
CEC, AAC, Corporate Chef Pebble Beach Resorts; , Pebble Beach, CA